Recent content by Ibok Ogah

  1. I

    Protecting Domestic Businesses Against Foreign Invasion

    We actually have tight financial regulations in Nigeria here that's why those ponzi financial schemes do not get the necessary licenses.
  2. I

    Protecting Domestic Businesses Against Foreign Invasion

    If not for CBN regulations, wetin one Chinese fintech company for carry Nigerians eyes see for this country ehn. But thankfully, the financial sector is heavily regulated and monitored.😄 So unlike some other sectors where anything goes, you can't just wake up, build a financial product and...
  3. I

    Market Saturation in Africa

    No sector is saturated. It all depends on your level of creativity and product value that determine how fast your product can scale.
  4. I

    Wealth Building Nuggets

    Well informed investors, institutional funds, seasoned professionals, and long term wealth builders are smart when it comes to their money. How they move and their patterns, ordinary investors can learn and adapt. Right now, across global and Nigerian markets, smart people are moving their money...
  5. I

    What is the system of Government practiced in Nigeria

    Under republic, people elect representatives to govern them, one of the representatives elect, is the president
  6. I

    What is the system of Government practiced in Nigeria

    Democracy but republic. But like this, the country is lawless
  7. I

    Seplat Energy Update

    Since the acquisition agreement was finalized on December 30, 2025, the investment has triggered what market analysts call the "Elumelu effect" on the Nigerian Exchange (NGX). Seplat's stock price experienced an unprecedented multi-month rally, pushing the valuation of Elumelu's stake well over...
  8. I

    Seplat Energy Update

    Dear Tony, Congratulations. The $500M investment for a 20% stake in Seplat is a significant milestone. I am confident that your leadership as Chairman will usher in substantial reforms in the oil major. I wish you a commendable celebration. We will celebrate in Monaco
Back
Top